Wanju-gun will start operating the city tour bus on 16 April 2022.
This city tour bus is a course to visit the filming location of BTS 2019 Summer Package.
It operates once every Saturday and can be used by up to 25 people.
Wanju City Tour Bus
- Operation period: Every Saturday from April 16th to November 19th (once a week)
- place to visit
- Iksan Station
- Samrye Culture Art Village
- Wibong Peak & Wibong Waterfall & Wibong Mountain Fortress
- Osung Hanok Village
- Bus Fare : KRW 3,000 (free for 36 months or less)
- Meal Fee
- KRW 12,000 : Middle school students or older
- KRW 9,000 : elementary school students
- KRW 5,000: Preschool children (5 to 7 years old)
- * KRW 1,000 discount for meals for passengers on the city tour
- Not include : experience fee, admission fee, etc
- Place and time of departure
- – KORAIL Wan-si City Tour Product User / Iksan Station Passenger – Departure from Iksan Station Stop (5 minutes before departure)
- – Gatherers of Samrye Culture and Arts Village – 10:00 Departure from Samrye Culture and Arts Village (Request waiting for rally 5 minutes before start)
- Please subscribe to traveler’s insurance individually.
- City tour courses and schedules can be changed depending on the situation.
- Contact for inquiries: 063-290-3930
Read also : Wanju Tourist Map
Sources : Wanju-gun Tourism Marketing Support Center