Juknokwon is a bamboo forest park in Damyang-gun, Jeollanam-do.
It was originally a place where there were many bamboo trees in the mountain, not a park created by planting bamboo.
It was created as a park and opened in May 2003.
Juknokwon is a place visited by many tourists and is gaining popularity throughout the four seasons.
- Adult : 3,000 KRW
- Teenagers (Middle & High School) : 1,500 KRW
- Elementary school student : 1,000 KRW
- 6 years of age or younger : Free
- 65 years of age or older : Free
- Dogs are allowed to accompany you, but dog can’t walk around.
- March-October: 09:00-19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
- November-February: 09:00-18:00 (Last admission 17:30)
Juknokwon Website (Only Korean) / Tripadvisor