The opening schedule of South Korea’s famous beach is as follows.
Each beach is preparing for its opening, including water quality tests.
There is no news of the night opening yet.
Related news will be updated in the future.
- Gyeongpo Beach : 8 Jul ~ 28 Aug
- Sokcho Beach : 8 Jul ~ 28 Aug
- Jeongdongkin Beach : 8 Jul ~ 28 Aug
- Jumunjin Beach : 8 Jul ~ 28 Aug
- Haeundae Beach : 1 July ~ 31 Aug (Partial open : 2 Jun)
- Songjeong Beach : 1 July ~ 31 Aug (Partial open : 2 Jun)
- Sangju Silver Sand Beach : 8 Jul ~ 21 Aug
- Seonyudo Beach : 8 Jul ~ 16 Aug
- Byeonsan beach : 9 Jul ~ 15 Aug
- Gyeokpo Beach : 9 Jul ~ 15 Aug
- Mallipo Beach : 2 Jul ~ 15 Aug
- Daecheon Beach : 2 Jul ~ 21 Aug
- Twelve beaches in Jeju Island will open from July 1 to August 31.
You can visit the beach even during the unopened period.
Additional schedules will be updated.