Gyeonggi Province and Gyeonggi Tourism Organization will start operating the “EG Tour Bus” provided for foreign tourists visiting Gyeonggi Province from 23 April to the end of the year.
EG Tour Bus is a means of transportation for individual tourists visiting Gyeonggi-do Province, connecting major tourist destinations in each region of Gyeonggi-do from Myeong-dong Station in Seoul or Incheon Airport. The first operation began in 2017 to attract foreign tourists, and it is attracting foreigners who want to use it through tourism companies.from Gyeonggi Province
EG Tour Bus runs a total of seven courses, including three in the northern part of Gyeonggi-do, three in the southern part, and one in the southern and northern parts of Gyeonggi-do.
- Pocheon Art Valley, Hantangang Sky Bridge
- Imjingak Pyeonghwa Nuri, Heyri Art Village
- Gimpo Lavignice Moon Boat, Hyundai Motor Studio
- Suwon Hwaseong, Gwangmyeong Cave
- Korean Folk Village, Seongnam Moran Market
- Icheon Wild Flower Village, Yeoju Hwangpo Sailboat Experience
- Morning Calm Arboretum, Sheep Ranch, Yangpyeong Dumulmeori
Tourists can choose their favorite areas based on various topics such as healing, experience, and culture.
Except for Gapyeong and Yangpyeong 1N2D courses, all of the schedules are operated on the same day. Tickets range from 30,000 won to 150,000 won.
In addition, the course through the traditional market will provide Onnuri gift certificates for free use.
Refer : Gyeonggi Tourisom Organiztion (Content is still stucked EG Tour Bus 2021)